- 1. ORDERING CHOCOLATE? For temperatures 68° and above, please order 1 cold pack for every $60 worth of chocolate – we’ll refund you if you order too many. Our cold pack supplies are limited, so if you don’t need cold packs, you will be refunded.
- 2. For temperatures up to 85°, for cold packs to be effective, order must arrive within 2 days.
- 3. When temperature exceeds 85°, order with cold pack(s) order must arrive in 1 day.
- 4. Choose a shipping destination where someone will be there to sign for package and bring it in from the heat.
- 5. We time the shipping of cold packed orders so they do not spend the weekend in the shipper warehouse, allowing the cold pack to melt. There are no pickups on weekends.
- 6. While we do not take responsibility for the weather, if we determine that your chocolate will arrive melted, we will contact you for further instructions – shipping upgrade or cancelling order.
- 7. The shippers DO NOT pick up on weekends. If you receive a shipping notification between Friday evening and Sunday, it means that your shipping label has been created, not that your order has been picked up. It will be picked up on Monday.
This is a lot of information. If you have a question about the best way to ship, please call 971-727-3628 or email Blynnscandies@outlook.com